New Ground Alliance presents:
Lasting Life Change Through
FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY
When and Where:
- Date: Starts Sunday January 13th. There will be 9 sessions, one every Sunday with graduation on March 10th.
- Time: 3 to 5 pm
- Location: The Clarkston Boys & Girls Club
- 1414 Highland Avenue, Clarkston Washington
How to Register: Join our Group at https://fpu.com/1075210
You can check it out, choose your membership or write us an email
Trent & Laura Morgan
"Personal finance is 80% behavior and only 20% head knowledge" Dave Ramsey.
The Average American:
- Debt: Has a $180,000 mortgage, holds $29,000 in Auto Loans, and is over $16,000 in Credit card debt.
- 78 % live paycheck to paycheck
- 66% would struggle to pay for a $1,000 emergency
- Of those close to retirement, only 12% have saved what is needed
- 7 out of 10 couples do not budget consistently
Financial Peace Members:
- Pay off $5,300 in debt in the first 90 days
- Save $2,700 in the first 90 days!
- 89% of FPU graduates have a $1,000 Emergency Fund in 2 months
- 81% of married couples do a monthly zero-based budget
- 95% have increased financial security as a result of FPU
- Experiences FINANCIAL PEACE and are able to be generous givers
What is Financial Peace University?
Financial Peace University is Dave Ramsey's #1 proven program that will show you how to master budgeting, pay off debt, build wealth, and give generously. You'll learn how to:
- Transform your personal finances. Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze and Chris Hogan teach you how to pay off debt, save and invest for the future.
- Propel your progress through our suite of digital tools and Every Dollar Plus—our premium budgeting app ($99/year value)!
- Use our Ask a Coach feature to get specific money advice from one of our trusted financial coaches.
- Stay motivated and inspired when you join a local, in-person group. Or you can connect with others through our online member community.
The 9 Lessons:
- Baby Step One- Budgeting and the Emergency fund
- Baby Step Two- The Debt Snowball
- Baby Step Three- Save 3-6 months of expenses
- Baby Steps 4/5/6/7- Retirement, College Saving, Smart Mortgages, and building Wealth
- Buyer Beware
- The Role of Insurance
- Retirement Planning in-depth
- Real Estate & Mortgages
- The Great Misunderstanding
Course Costs.....the great news is the course in now LESS expensive as a membership!
Annual Membership: $109.00
Monthly Membership: $9.99 with $69.00 activation fee.
FPU has changed from a one and done "course" to a year around membership with tons of useful tools to access and use.
What is included?
- Updated FPU video lessons
- Legacy Journey Course
- Smart Money- Smart Kids course
- Every Dollar Plus
- Emergency Fund Planner
- Debt Snowball Calculator
- Bonus Videos
- MP3 Lessons
- The Complete Guide to Money eBook
- Access to the Financial Peace Community